To ensure efficient processing of orders and keep our prices as low as possible, TechComp USA,, Inc has established the following policies regarding return of merchandise:
- We follow our returns policy strictly and do not make any exceptions.
- We offer 30 days warranty on all our products.
- We do not provide any product on ‘evaluation’ basis.
- Any return as a result of incompatibility will not be accepted. Please ensure appropriate dialogue has taken place with the relevant manufacturer prior to purchase, thus conforming to all compatibility standards.
- In general, the period for credit and replacement of allowable items are within 20 to 30 days of shipment date.
- DOA (Dead On Arrival) Diskless based products will be handled directly by the relevant manufacturers.
- Shipping is non-refundable under any circumstances, the only exception are errors that have been made by us during order processing or shipping incorrectly, but only for an adjustment to the shipping cost.
- Restocking Fee – All returns are subject to a 20% fee based on the sale price on the sales invoice.
- Restocking Fee – There is no restocking fee for Defective products if returned within 14 to 30 days of the sale date. Unless defective, a restocking fee of 20% will be charged on all opened items.
- Damaged Product Fee – A 20% damaged product fee in addition to the restocking fee will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, and /or manuals (i.e., any product not in “like new” condition).
- All returns will be tested. Return for replacement found to be non-defective will result in a handling fee of $35. Customers agree that they will abide by the findings of our technical support department.
- There are NO RETURNS for Hard Disk Drives whether purchased separately or integrated within a system (pre-installed). Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Customers agree to report lost or damaged shipping claims to TechComp USA, Inc within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible remedy from TechComp USA, Inc.
- TechComp USA, Inc does not offer advanced replacement.
- Customers must pay for return shipping on all returns, including DOA product.