To ensure efficient processing of orders and keep our prices as low as possible, TechComp USA,, Inc has established the following policies regarding return of merchandise:
- We follow our returns policy strictly and do not make any exceptions.
- We offer 30 days warranty on all our products.
- We do not provide any product on ‘evaluation’ basis.
- Any return as a result of incompatibility will not be accepted. Please ensure appropriate dialogue has taken place with the relevant manufacturer prior to purchase, thus conforming to all compatibility standards.
- In general, the period for credit and replacement of allowable items are within 20 to 30 days of shipment date.
- DOA (Dead On Arrival) Diskless based products will be handled directly by the relevant manufacturers.
- Shipping is non-refundable under any circumstances, the only exception are errors that have been made by us during order processing or shipping incorrectly, but only for an adjustment to the shipping cost.
- Restocking Fee – All returns are subject to a 20% fee based on the sale price on the sales invoice.
- Restocking Fee – There is no restocking fee for Defective products if returned within 14 to 30 days of the sale date. Unless defective, a restocking fee of 20% will be charged on all opened items.
- Damaged Product Fee – A 20% damaged product fee in addition to the restocking fee will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, and /or manuals (i.e., any product not in “like new” condition).
- All returns will be tested. Return for replacement found to be non-defective will result in a handling fee of $35. Customers agree that they will abide by the findings of our technical support department.
- There are NO RETURNS for Hard Disk Drives whether purchased separately or integrated within a system (pre-installed). Customers agree that these items can only be returned to manufacturers for replacement/repair. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Customers agree to report lost or damaged shipping claims to TechComp USA, Inc within 24 hours of receiving the shipment. Failure to do so results in the forfeiture of any possible remedy from TechComp USA, Inc.
- TechComp USA, Inc does not offer advanced replacement.
- Customers must pay for return shipping on all returns, including DOA product.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE REQUIREMENTS
Your original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges and warranty repair services.
Please remove all personal data (e.g., computer data/files, music, or pictures) from any product you wish to return or exchange. TechComp is not responsible for any data left on or in these systems.
NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS
Under no circumstances will we accept returns on:
- Any item that is missing any accessories;
- Any Damaged items;
- Labor and/or installation services;
- Items that are damaged or abused;
- Memory, hard drives, and other electronic parts are not returnable if opened and pre-installed. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer;
- All Extended Warranty and Maintenance Contracts for Products Purchased
- Opened and Licensed software (If refunds are offered by vendor please contact the vendor prior to purchase for verification);
- All items not purchased from us.
CUSTOM CONFIGURED PRODUCTS
We are pleased to offer product custom configured to your specifications, and encourage you to review your order carefully. Since the product is built to your specifications the order cannot be changed, modified or cancelled once your order is in production.
The quickest way for us to be able to handle a return for you is for you to accept delivery and then contact us about sending the item back. When you follow this procedure we can credit your account in just a few days. If you refuse shipment the product goes back to the delivery company and might not get back to us for 2 or 3 weeks. We cannot process your return until we receive the product.
If you refuse shipment, your shipping will still not be refunded; it will only delay your credit for your purchase. On all shipments to customers, we incur shipping and handling costs. Of course, if the shipment is a result of a TechComp USA, Inc error, we will issue a credit for all shipping and handling fees, and the product once it is returned to TechComp USA, Inc. If through no fault of TechComp USA, Inc the shipment is refused, we will charge your account these outbound shipping and handling fees to recover the expenses we incurred. We also reserve the right to impose a 20% restocking fee.
To return a product based upon TechComp USA, Inc replacement/return guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the warranty return period for the product. Please fill out the RMA form. The RMA form must be completed in full. TechComp will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 7 days within which return products must be received by TechComp. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product, please do not deface the original packaging in any way.
In the case of any product(s) returned for any reason, the returned item(s) must be 100% complete, in original and re-salable condition, with all packaging, manuals, registration card(s), accessories and software. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.